Friday, June 20, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

Years ago when I first joined my network marketing company I attended a local opportunity meeting. I remember the speaker teaching us that network marketing is all about relationships. He went on to say that relationships are the key to building a successful team.

When I made the shift from being a distributor practicing offline marketing strategies to online marketing strategies I knew that relationship building was still going to be important.

One of the first strategies I learned on the Internet was article marketing. I also learned attraction marketing and how to brand myself as an expert online. In article marketing it's important to write keyword focused articles and to create a compelling resource box. After months of testing my articles, I learned that my conversion rates are higher than other strategies because the prospect is highly targeted. Think about it, if someone will take the time to read your article they are interested. They may not necessarily buy from you but they are at least worth a phone call and or email for follow up.

One day it hit me like a ton of bricks, why don't I give my readers a personal touch from a live video. I just purchased a nice webcam and was already posting videos to my blogs, myspace, and other websites. I was having fun producing these videos and I found them very effective marketing techniques for my business..

I created a video sharing a little about me and my background and then I would direct the readers to my blog or other website. This strategy is working because prospects are able to see me (the author) live and I direct them to take a certain action. Prospects want to be led from step to step. If I tell them in the video to go to my blog because I have free training resources already set, most likely they are going to go to my blog.

The prospects I now talk to have already got to know me a little bit and when they join me in business we already have a relationship started. The best part about using this strategy is it leverages my time. My videos will keep saying the same thing to thousands of readers.

To do this I simply create a video using my webcam and upload it to myspace video, youtube video, or blogger.com video. I then take the video link I'm given and post it in my signature box.

If you are not using video to brand yourself online I highly encourage you to start using this strategy. You can buy a good webcam for $60-80.00. The investment is well worth it!!

Free Training Resource!! Please Watch!

http://www.CarlCoffin.net

http://www.myspace.com/carlsmlmsecrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home